- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. ziti pasta
- 1 (26 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 c. graded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350F. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain pasta reserving 1/2 c. of pasta cooking water. Mix spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese and 1/2 c. reserved pasta cooking water in a large bowl. Add pasta, 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese and mix lightly. Spray a 9″x13″ pan with Pam and spoon in pasta mixture. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese the cover with foil. Bake covered at 350F for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until heated through. Serves 6.