I have come across some of the greatest painting painting projects lately, here are just a few:
How cute are these painted rock garden markers by Crafts by Amanda?!? Click HERE to go to her page and read more about this fun and useful little craft.
I can’t say enough good things about Cinnamon the Art Sherpa. She’s a little quirky sometimes, but boy can this woman help a true beginner like myself make something that I wouldn’t be embarrassed to hang somewhere in my home. This is a 90 minute video that took me and 8 of my girlfriends 3 hours to do, but it was soooo worth it. All of our paintings turned out great and I’m looking forward to doing another one of her paintings with the moms of Sippy Cups again soon! Click HERE to watch Cinnamon’s How to paint Vincent Van Gogh Starry Night Sunflowers beginner online painting lesson painting party video on YouTube.
More videos by Cinnamon the Art Sherpa that I haven’t tried, but want to:
- Holiday Snowman
- Rainbow Unicorn
- Drippy Tree
- Colorful Owl
- Spirit Horse
- Spring Blossom
- Peacock Feather
- Halloween Pumpkin Painting Party
- Girl Walking in the Rain With a Red Umbrella
- Rainy Day Encounter
- Angel Heart
- Seeing Owl
- Dia De Los Muertos Storm Trooper
- Galaxy of Dreams
- Abstract Butterfly
- Owl Eye
- Lovers Walking in the Rain
- Abstract Bohemian Tree
- Abstract Flowers in a Vase
- Abstract Drip Floral
- Pallet Knife Wave
More Random YouTube Painting Videos
- Gerbera Daisy Acrylic Painting Tutorial for Beginners (Part 1)
- Gerbera Daisy Acrylic Painting Tutorial for Beginners (Part 2)
- Paint Nite WHOLE CLASS
- How to Paint Tulips
- Floral Landscape Acrylic Painting Tutorial – I’ve done this one with 5 ten year olds and it turned out great!
So far I’ve hosted four YouTube painting parties at my house and the secret to my success was the cheap paint, canvases and brushes I bought at Michael’s (use a 40% off coupon!) as well as the easels I got on Amazon.